Friday, September 19, 2008

Me.. who am I?

Isn't that the eternal question for us all. Who are we? Why are we here? What are we meant to do with our lives? Now, before you get excited.. I DON'T have the answers to any of those question, but I am deeply interested and intensely seeking those answers.

The easy stuff I can do. I'm a mom of 2 wonderful children who, although going through teen years, still call me "mommy". I have 2 cats and a dog which make me laugh and scream almost all at the same time and a wonderful fiance who IS the love of my life. The wedding is planned for Feb. 21, 2009 and I must say, I can't wait!

I love to write, crochet, sing, read and just hang out at home with my family or chill on a Saturday with my best friend. I love going to Church on Sunday evenings and feel refreshed and ready to face another week.

No comments: